Destination Cycling Trips
Mallorca, Spain – March 17-27, 2017
After once calling this island home, Grant traveled back to Mallorca last year for the first time in 30 years and can only describe it with two words—cycling heaven! Training With Potter is excited to offer our first Guided Cycling Trip in 2017 to Mallorca, Spain.
Join Grant for 10 days of riding through some of the world’s most amazing scenery and bicycle-friendly roads. Each day will offer a new adventure and the group will cover all of the island’s acclaimed routes as well as a few that only the locals know about. The terrain in Mallorca is varied, including flats, old country roads turned cycling roads, descends with incredible ocean views, Cat 2 and 3 climbs and even 2 Cat 1 climbs for those ready for the challenge.
$1500 per person — double occupancy
$1800 per person — single occupancy
Final payment is due 21 days before the commencement of your cycling camp; all such payments are final, non-refundable, and non-applicable. Training with Potter recommends travel insurance in case of emergency cancellation.
- Accommodations at Viva Tropic in Alcudia.
- Health and performance conscious breakfasts and dinner, buffet-style at hotel.
- Bike rental – Mallorca has several great cycle hire operations so no need to pack your bike (discount will be offered if you still want to bring your own bike).
- Transportation to/from airport to Alcudia (if arriving on March 17, departing on March 27)
- Guided rides planned for each day. Rides will start as a group and always include a regrouping area. Cue sheet or GPS file will be provided for riders wanting to go their own pace.
- On the road coaching that focuses on climbing and descending skills, bike handling, pedaling efficiency, cornering, pace line, group riding and more.
- Informative discussions on training, nutrition and recovery.
What’s NOT Included:
- Flight to Palma, Mallorca
- Transportation to/from airport to Alcudia if traveling outside of designated window
- Lunches – we will stop during rides at various cafes (often mountain top cafes) for snacks/lunch.
- Personal expenses – laundry (self-serve machines available at hotel), massage, etc.